Monday, January 10, 2011

Janurary 8, 2011

My thoughts about this tragedy that happened on Saturday, the 8th, I think it was wrong for him to shoot all those people. They did nothing to him. He had no legitiment reason to do this. Just a couple months ago, in May '10, I was talking to Gabby Giffords. I had met her on a school feild trip to Washington DC. Its hard to believe that just a cpuple months ago, I was standing next to her, talking with her and now this tragedy has struck.
I also hate to think about that 9 year old girl. She had just gotten into student council at her school. She was born on a tragedy, and died on a tragedy.
I was sad to hear about the man in his 70s who sheilded his wife. He was with her for most of his life. They were friends as kids. People who have spent most of their lives together are now apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment